This is a highly capable risk management tool. Manage, track and communicate tenant and vendor/contractor insurance requirements and compliance.
By Amy1 author21 articles
01. COI Preferences Part 1 - How to Set Up General Preferences and Minimum Insurance Limits
02. COI Preferences Part 2 - How to Set Up Notification Preferences, Admin Contacts and Display Preferences
03. COI: How to Manage Companies
04. COI: How to Add a New Certificate
05. COI: How to Use the Data Import Feature
06. COI - How to Manage Existing Certificates
07. COI: How to Generate Reports & Downloads
08. COI: Enabling Tenants & Vendors to Submit Certificates Electronically
COI - Full Training Video
Pro-Tip: COI Application
FAQ - Can our tenants update their own COI’s that are on file?
FAQ - Can I scan a COI and have it populate the fields in the Add Certificates Form?
FAQ - If I delete a Company from the COI Application, will it delete all associated COI's?
FAQ - Does the COI Application auto-generate emails for Non-Compliant certificates?
FAQ - Will deleting companies in the COI Application remove them from the Contact Management Application?
FAQ - When would I check the box Manually Set Compliance
FAQ - What does the Duplicate Certificate feature do within the COI Application?